Our Volunteer lead Santa Cruz Sweaty Sheep Program continues to grow, but not without you!!!
Email Ryan@saltysheep.org if you’d like to learn more about the program or have an interest in leading any number of fun, formative, playful meet ups/intentional communities! We want everything from board games to dancing, Art to hiking, sailing and surfing to knitting and sipping… Get creative and playful… and help us create a holistic community of intentional recreation.
Our Goal is to create a culture of ‘Compassion’ by uniting in ‘Common-Passions’… Using play as the “Common-Unity’ of a more cohesive ‘Community!”
Don’t read any further before you Facebook “Friend” us … everyone loves friends and you don’t want to miss an impromptu surf, sail, or hike invite!!!!
- Keep up with our new art initiative!!! EVERY WEEK YOUR INVITED TO OUR SUNDAY HAPPY-ART-HOUR! Click here Sunday at 359pm!!
- Unbuntu Acres Gardening and crafting days at ‘Common Roots Farm‘: Thursdays 11-2pm. (activities for all!!!). 335 Golf Club dr. Sign up at www.commonrootsfarm.org !!)
- Wednesday Reflective Sails! No sailing experience needed and first come first serve (24 spots every week… so sign up today!!) Sweaty Sheep Events | Eventbrite Devotion and cast off AT 5:30PM (yes, late arrivals result in tears or a swim:). Text Ryan @ 443-223-7334!
- Saturday Spirit Sails!! 2-5pm! Meet at D dock at 2pm and text/call Capt Ryan with any questions 443-223-7334 Sign up for free at Sweaty Sheep Events | Eventbrite if you’ll be joining age fun!
- Sunday worship at the Unitarian Universalist church on Freedom Blvd, 10am (ON ZOOM FOR COVID)
- This is exciting! Each first Sunday we will engage in a shared service where Rev Ryan (your sweaty sheep guru) and Rev Russ of the uua take 10 min each to reflect on a topic such as doubt, human nature, transcendence etc…
- This time also includes an amazing organic lunch and full array of formative supplemental breakout sessions for each age group centered at diverse faith exploration and inclusivity.
- Sweaty Sheep goes Radio!! Every other thursday at 6pm on ksqd 90.7fm or streaming at www.ksqd.org. Check out past episodes at Sweaty Sheep | Re-creation through Recreation
- Salty Sheep surf sessions: Steamer Lane at noon every Monday and thursday – see you in the water
- Keep up via Facebook “Sweaty Sheep Santa Cruz”